Sunday, January 13, 2013

Side roads

I've taken a break from the big bad black box project. It was running me into the ground emotionally, and I was well past needing a break.

I spent a bit of time involved in a little light RP with my Mistress, which seems to have somewhat run its course already. Then I got back into playing a bit with my child-av alt.. some fun times there, she just got a kitten!

All of that aside, I did get into a slightly different building project, thinking that if it was "just building" maybe it would be more centering. I've had a rough emotional time over the last couple of months. The Holidays really did me in emotionally, and coming out of that has been slow. Unfortunately, that side project, which I originally anticipated would take just a day or two, is quickly snowballing into a month-long project.

Sigh.

Unfortunately, the idea is too good to abandon or postpone.. so there we are.

I'll keep working on this side project (which sadly, I can't post about just yet) until it's finished, and hopefully it won't require as much time as it feels like it will.

At least what I'm doing is somewhat enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment