Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good news for RP group discounts!

As I've been messing with Caspervend, I've noticed a really cool feature I'd like to share with you.

Traditionally, I've offered a 20% commission on sales through the affiliate vendors. This has worked out quite well, and I've got no intention of removing or reducing that amount, so don't anyone worry about that.. but CasperVend comes with a nifty extra feature.

It seems that an affiliate reseller (a person who owns the affiliate vendors) can flip a switch to turn off their percentage, and turn it into a refund!

So if you've got an RP group, and you'd like to use some ER products in your group's uniform (as an example), you can set up one of the affiliate vendors, flip that little switch, and when your group members purchase their items through your vendors, THEY will get the 20% returned to them after the sale!

That's pretty cool, honestly.

There's a lot of new features to this that I'm really going to have to look into.

Another really cool element, is that you, as the affiliate reseller, can look at your sales statistics on a given vendor, to get an idea of which items are selling best in your location, which locations  (if you have several) are doing best, etc.

Documenting all of this is going to be a nightmare, but I'll do my best. Meanwhile, it's time to get back to building vendors!

No comments:

Post a Comment